Hand drawn embryo fine ceramics: each piece is drawn by hand and forms an embryo. After a dozen cumbersome processes, it presents a natural and refined food utensil
The beauty of high temperature reduction kiln glaze is pure, bringing art to life
Ceramics are high-temperature fired products. The process is complicated, small and irregular, watermarks, bubbles, pits, etc. may be normal processing phenomena, depending on the actual product
Due to the glazing process, each product presents a different glaze, which does not affect the normal use and overall aesthetics
100% friendly service: to ensure customer satisfaction. We will always be at your service. If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to contact us and we will solve the problem for you in the first time
[Applicable] Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher, Disinfection Cabinet
[Use] Plates, snack plates, dried fruit plates, salad plates, ornaments, etc.
Daily porcelain daily maintenance knowledge
1. Wash by hand or select a dishwasher with "porcelain and crystal" washing function.
2. The pH of the lotion must be between 11-11.5.
3. When washing with water, the water temperature does not exceed 80 °C.
4. Do not immerse the hot cup directly in cold water to avoid rapid changes in temperature and damage to porcelain.
5. If you have scratches, you can use a toothpaste to polish it slightly.
6. If there is tea stain, you can wash it with lemon juice or vinegar.
7. For long-term use, use a soft cloth when cleaning.
HHFZH Ceramic Pasta Plate Plate Or Dinner Plate Premium Porcelain Ceramic Flat Plate Home Plate Salad Plate Creative Retro disc Western Steak Dish 10inches B07YY8QJYM